Celebrities, Defamation, Election Law, Environment / Environmental Law, Morning Docket, Politics, Rap
* Diebold with a vengeance. [MSNBC]
* SLAPP me baby one more time. [WSJ Law Blog]
* Snoops, he did it again. [CNN]
* I smell a red tree vole. [AP via How Appealing]
* Maybe we should get some folks from the Carter Center involved. [CBS News]
comments sponsored by
Inventors Will Lead the Legal Future not Licensees
Marc Jenkins, AGC & EVP of Knowledge Strategy, Cicayda
Lean Legal: Three Techniques for the Agile Lawyer
John E. Grant
Recent Survey Reveals Attorneys Biggest Obstacle in Locating Responsive Information
Mike Hamilton, J.D.
Associate Bonus Watch: A July Bonus Memo?
Subscribe and get breaking news, commentary, and opinions on law firms, lawyers, law schools, lawsuits, judges, and more.
THREE MONTH NOTICE PERIOD TREND IN HONG KONG, A PRODUCT OF MARKET CONDITIONS
Tips and General Inquiries
Breaking Media Editor at Large