* O.J.’s “confession”? The trial of the century takes a twisted PR turn, years later. [CNN]
* President Bush intends to renominate, to the lame duck Senate, some of the judicial nominees who were not previously confirmed, before the Democrats swept the midterm elections. Interesting strategy. [New York Times]
* Don’t mess with Texas['s judicial independence]. [SCOTUSBlog]
* The HP debacle: you thought it was over, but really it’s just beginning. Patty Dunn enters a plea of not guilty. [Los Angeles Times]
* Brutal brawl breaks out in an Ohio courtroom. [CNN Video]
Fantasy football, after the jump.
By this time teams should have a decent feel of which players to continue to start. However, if you are looking for a little extra edge, check to see if the following are available to be picked up or even traded for (good bargains!):
Pick up Ladell Betts, who is filling in for the now-injured Clinton Portis, and, if still available, Anthony Thomas (Buffalo’s new starting RB). Bruce Gradkowski, if available, would be a decent QB pickup, and a more risky (but potential break-out) would be Jason Campbell (the kind of youngster who might like to air it out to Santana Moss, Antwan Randle-el, and Brandon Lloyd, or may flop). And when flipping the proverbial coin about who start, remember to favor players going up against weak defenses (Tennessee, San Francisco, Houston, Green Bay, Indy (for rushing), and others.
Again, feel free to ask about/discuss options on the comment board. Good luck!