* Judge: Paper money violates the Rehabilitation Act because blind people cannot distinguish between bills. [CNN; USA Today]
* John Turley digs into recent comments by (presidential candidate?) Newt Gingrich on freedom of speech. [MSNBC]
* “Oregon Lawyer Wrongly Arrested After Madrid Bombings Settles Lawsuit for $2 Million.” [Law.com; New York Times; Washington Post]
* Louis Vuitton sues Chewy
Vuitton Vuiton… [WSJ Law Blog]
* … and Ringling Bros. sue Louis Vuitton. [WSJ Law Blog]
* Former Illinois governor and convicted felon George Ryan gets bail pending appeal from the Seventh Circuit. [Chicago Sun-Times]
Fantasy football after the jump…
Congratulations if you’re still in the playoff hunt. If not, remember it is your job to spoil those who are. That said, by now you should be starting your power players, but here are a few updates on some players that may be unused this week in your league:
Clearly, Tony Romo should be snatched up by now and starting. Rookies Matt Leinert, Vince Young, and Jay Cutler are solid QB options, too.
With Ronnie Brown injured, Sammy Morris will get his carries in Miami. Wali Lundy should start against the weak Oakland defense this week. Willis McGahee is back and badder than before, and Josephe Addai has the hot hand in Indy (not Rhodes). Ladell Betts looks like he’ll keep the starting job and majority of carries in Washington after last week’s impressive showing against Carolina. Kevin Jones will probably be back this week, and the Lions need him. Also look for Travis Henry to have a big game against Indy’s rush defense, and for Ahman Green to rack it up against the Jets.
Devery Henderson and Marty Booker look promising in the WR position. Marques Colston should be back this week, but monitor his condition over the weekend.
In some leagues, owners have not yet dropped Mike Vanderjagt – I know kickers are hard to follow, but time to give this kicker the boot from your roster.