We don’t know whether our latest summer associate superhero is also the Clifford Chance Lolita. Whether or not they’re one and the same, it’s still a worthwhile story:
1. Superhero name: Vampire Girl
2. Special power(s): Sucks your blood, eats your heart out.
3. Summered: Clifford Chance, summer 2007.
4. Claim to fame: “At the now infamous Clifford Chance Corporate Reception on July 12, 2007, this summer got drunk and started biting / making out with random people. The next day, she sent out the email pasted below.”
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 3:12 PM
To: #NYC: Summers
To anyone I bit last night. It was my birthday, I drank far too much, and I tend to be aggressive and bite people. If you were a victim, you can be assured that I am not rabid.
Summer Associate (not yet admitted to the bar)
Clifford Chance US LLP
Not rabid? Hopefully she’s not going into litigation.
5. What happened to her: Nothing; she has her offer.
The usual rules apply: please do NOT name this former SA, or speculate about her identity, in the comments.
If you have a summer associate story for us, please review our submission guidelines, and then email us. Thanks.
Earlier: Prior ATL coverage of summer associates (scroll down)