* Many people are pointing out that if you read through Vicky Iseman’s complaint against the New York Times (authored by Washington & Lee Law Dean Rodney Smolla) it is pretty interesting. [Ideoblog]
* Holiday fun with Mike Huckabee. [What About Clients?]
* Celebrity drug use law. They’re still hiring! [Popsquire]
* A group of Atheists’ want the presidential oath of office changed. If they succeed, let’s hope the new oath includes a reference to a golden calf, just to drive the point home. [The BLT: The Blog of the Legal Times]
* Cocktails and bowling and hitting on women and more bowling. [Sweet Hot Justice]
* Happy New Year. My liver and I always approach New Year’s Eve like Rocky before the first Apollo fight. Have a happy and “survivable” New Year.