Ed. note: ATL is on holiday today, in recognition of Memorial Day. We’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.
* Peter Erlinder, a professor at the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minn., is on the wrong side of the law in Rwanda for promoting “genocidal ideology.” [Star Tribune; Pioneer Press; Katz Justice]
* The right to complain online is in peril: Tweets and Facebook groups lead to lawsuits. [New York Times]
* Did Joe Sestak/Bill Clinton conversation break the law? [CBS News]
* Controversial filmmaker quits his judicial day job. [New York Times]
* Lively wakes in Puerto Rico. [Miami Herald]
* Ankle bracelets now do GPS and BAC? [Adjunct Law Professor Blog]