* While everybody else takes a Prop 8 victory lap, Ted Olson is back at work. [ABA Journal]
* BP’s static-kill operation looks like a success. We’re just waiting for the concrete to dry. That wasn’t so hard, was it? [Discover]
* Screw outsourcing; more firms should be doing crowdsourcing. [New York Times]
* A shareholder is not happy with the lawyers from the $3.2 billion Tyco settlement in 2007. [Forbes]
* Up here in the Northeast, the man who went on a shooting rampage at a Connecticut beer distribution company has been dominating the headlines. [New York Post]
* A former hot dog eating champ, Takeru Kobayashi, received probation for disturbing the hot dog eating championships on July 4th. He should have gotten a harsher sentence; the guy’s a real wiener. [CNN]
* Obama and Kagan will celebrate her confirmation at the White House today. [Chicago Sun-Times]
Here’s a celebratory video….