A rare moment where Mahsa has her mouth shut.
* Prisons are short on lethal injection drugs like thiopental sodium and propofol. Now we can’t kill people anymore. Thanks MJ, thanks a lot. [Wall Street Journal; New York Times]
* There’s a job opening at the Brooklyn DA’s Office. Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy, one of the only employed contestants on The Apprentice, has left the building. Marin saw this coming weeks ago. [New York Law Journal]
* Obama makes draft picks for courts in the nation’s capital: Caitlin J. Halligan to the D.C. Circuit and Jimmie V. Reyna to the Federal Circuit. [Washington Post]
* Britney Spears is still so overprotected. Daddy Spears will continue to act as co-conservator. [Los Angeles Times]
* There are a million jobs available in the U.S. for highly skilled workers. Sure, our unemployment rate might be 9.5%, but Michael Bloomberg and Rupert Murdoch say we should give those jobs to immigrants instead. [Wall Street Journal]
* Proponents of Colorado’s Amendment 62, which would virtually outlaw abortion, brought a claim to keep voters from knowing all the facts. Ironically, a judge killed it before it became a viable suit. [Denver Daily News]
* Remember the St. John’s mom who embezzled money to pay for her son’s law school tuition? She isn’t a big fan of the Thirteenth Amendment, either. [New York Post]