Scanner or pat down?
* Got milk? Obama’s latest tax break gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “living off the government tit.” [Washington Post]
* Joe Miller is hoping for a Christmas miracle because the Alaska Supreme Court gave his lawsuit the pink slip. [Los Angeles Times]
* This holiday season, the TSA reminds you to leave your dignity at home, especially if you’re in the Super Best Friends. [Washington Post]
* If you get a job on Twitter’s legal team, your pleadings will probably be limited to 140 characters. [Corporate Counsel]
* The Senate passed the 9/11 Health Bill. The only laughable thing here is that it took so long for them to do it. [The Caucus / New York Times]
* Surprise! Rutgers is denying liability for Tyler Clementi’s suicide. Elie called it yesterday, but can you really blame them? [New Jersey Star-Ledger]