* Alan Dershowitz and Julian Assange make a love connection. [Politico]
* Does compassion really have any place in the law? [Underdog]
* Many of the lonely among you will be drinking heavily tonight. That’s okay. We’ll deal with your alcoholism once Hallmark leaves you alone. [Lawyerist]
* Let’s hope ABA President-Elect Nominee Laurel Bellows shows law students some love. [ABA Journal]
* And in case you missed it, the Saturday Night Live cast tips us off on a hot new legal practice area — after the jump….
When my wife suggested we go to this show, I thought she was trying to murder me. But maybe she was just hoping for a nice personal injury settlement. From SNL: