* Former New York assistant AG Simone Levine is attempting to reverse the assistant AG jinx, accepting a job with the police monitor’s office in New Orleans. I have nothing to add here other than to say Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans owned. [NOLA.com]
* Brooke Mueller is allowing the restraining order against Charlie Sheen to expire. Winning! That’s still cool to say, right? Very nice! [MSNBC.com]
* Barry Bonds’s jury will consist of 8 women and 4 men. Giants fans were disqualified for an inability to be impartial. Mets fans were disqualified as suicide risks. [Bloomberg]
Better than a book? Monty, the dog you can check out at the Yale Law library.
* Jared Lee Loughner will be sent to Missourah for a mental evaluation. [CNN]
* Rajabba Rajaratnam and the meaning of inside information. [WSJ Law Blog]
* Easy on the tube tops and assless chaps, guys. Apparently, lawyers are still a bunch of squares. [The Careerist via ABA Journal]
* The New York Times is hip to the dog-lenders in the temple of legal learning, Yale Law School. [New York Times]