Adriana Ferreyr: Is she worth $50M?
* Law schools want to make firms interview students in August, and this is news because… wait, is this even news? Aren’t most OCI programs already in August? [WSJ Law Blog]
* Just when I thought we could stop caring about Casey Anthony, the Florida DCF has to go and declare her responsible for Caylee’s death. WHERE’S THE JUSTICE FOR CAYLEEEEE?!?! [CNN]
* This is what happens when you’re an 80-year-old billionaire and you try to be a pimp. You get sued for $50M because you didn’t buy your ex-girlfriend an apartment. [DealBook / New York Times]
* Ladies, did you really think you were going to receive counseling as members of the Dr. Phil House? A naked man to sue over was probably par for the course. [Orange County Register]
* Wendy Babcock — former sex worker, advocacy leader, and Osgoode Hall Law student — RIP. [CBC News]