* Everybody is having a pants party today over these five careers U.S. News thinks you can do with a law degree. But here’s the thing, for every one J.D. holder who fills one of these positions despite their law degree, I can name ten people who have the same job and DIDN’T have to waste three years of their lives and more than $100,000 to get the opportunity. Christ on an opportunity Cross, if I had gone to journalism school instead of law school maybe I’d still have this job and be able to use a comma. [WSJ Law Blog]
* If you don’t have a gavel, you can’t be a judge. No really. Not in Utah. I guess they need visual cues out there. [Salt Lake Tribune]
* Underwear gnomes, funny. Underwear Asians, significantly more disturbing. [Montgomery Media]
* I can’t even keep American kids from pursuing law degrees, there is no way I’m stopping foreign students. [Bar and Bench]
* If you are following us on Twitter during tonight’s
stump speech State of the Union, here’s a fun drinking game. [Constitutional Daily]
Apparently you guys really like seeing “funny” videos about law students even after I’ve subtlety warned you to manage your expectations. Here’s what I was email bombed with today. Can tomorrow please be the day where we get flooded with naked women or something?
This “scam” spoof is directed at all grad students, including law students. It’s from Jest and yes, I wish I was:
I thought the woman playing the RA was a law school 7. Otherwise, I don’t remember what happened.