Here’s the spreadsheet showing the 100-plus former Dewey partners who broke the $1 million mark in terms of total 2011 and 2012 payments from the firm. Some comments:
1. Left to right, the columns are: Partner Last Name, Partner First Name, Total 2011 & 2012 Payments, and Final Contribution Amount.
2. The transcription of all data was done manually from a hard-copy document. If you see any typos or other errors, please email us or text us (646-820-8477; texts only, not a voice line).
3. Yes, the $1 million cutoff is somewhat arbitrary. As noted above, the transcription was done manually. (For various reasons, we aren’t able to upload the entire document — but giving you the top earners hits pretty much all the juicy stuff.)
4. There are two sheets to the spreadsheet. Sheet 1 lists the partners alphabetically by last name, and Sheet 2 lists the partners by compensation, from highest to lowest.
5. If you’d like to access a full version of this spreadsheet, with sortable columns, here’s a link to the Google Doc.
We hope you enjoy this voyeuristic look through the compensation of ex-partners of Dewey & LeBoeuf. Feel free to mention any juicy tidbits or fun nuggets you come across in the comments to this post. Happy hunting!
Settlement deal in Dewey bankruptcy nears end [Thomson Reuters News & Insight]
Dewey Delays: Deadline for ‘Clawback’ Settlement Extended [WSJ Law Blog]
Though Responses Lag, Dewey Advisers See Settlement Proposal Succeeding [Am Law Daily]
Earlier: Biglaw Blind Item: The $6 Million Men
Dewey Have Good Prospects for a Speedy Settlement With Former Partners?
Dewey Have a Deal With Former Partners of the Firm?
Inside Straight: Analyzing ‘Black-Box’ Compensation