* It’s the most wonderful time of the year. [National Law Journal]
* If it’s close, Ohio could keep us waiting for weeks. [New York Times]
* But it might not be close. [FiveThirtyEight / New York Times]
* And afterwards we can all have a joint. [San Francisco Chronicle]
* It’s important to on a day like today to remember and be thankful that we don’t live in Russia. [Jonathan Turley]
* Because in America, we can sue over blood thinners that make you bleed. [ABA Journal]
* Anyway, if you want my prediction for tonight, keep reading….
Here it is:
You know, minus the MS bit.