Search results for:"Richard Lieberman"
- Andrew Cuomo, Antitrust, Cars, Death Penalty, Department of Justice, Fashion, Fashion Is Fun, Mergers and Acquisitions, Morning Docket, Pornography, SCOTUS, Trademarks, Violence
* Quentin Tarantino is suing his neighbor, Alan Ball, over the “pterodactyl-like screams” of his macaws. How high do you have to be to know what a pterodactyl sounds like? My guess: very. [The Telegraph]
* Connecticut, please don’t let Komirsarjevsky dictate the terms of his guilty plea. Many would sentence this guy to the death penalty quicker than they could pronounce his name. [CNN Justice]
* Textual harassment isn’t as sexy as it sounds, but is definitely applicable to our commentariat. Don’t let nasty comments come back to bite you in your anonymous e-butts. [Naples Daily News]
* A creative argument for wrongful death, but really, the only criminal behavior that’s invited by having a tip jar at Starbucks is the insinuation that the barista actually deserves a tip. [Huffington Post]
* A thief made off with a wallet from a “fancy law firm” in Florida. What kind of a “fancy law firm” lets randoms roam its halls? There’s a $1,000 reward if you can identify her, so get to work! [WTSP 10 News]