“Because Lateral Link does no cold-calling and is more efficient than traditional recruiting firms, successful candidates receive $10,000 upon placement.”
Position: Hedge Fund Specialist
Description: A $3+ billion hedge fund based in Greenwich, CT, is seeking a candidate to handle Hedge Fund and RIC taxation. The day-to-day responsibility is for fund group’s second stand-alone fund, a RIC. The Company handles special situations, event-driven, and distressed and focuses on five lines of business: bank debt, capital structure arbitrage, special situations / classical distressed, rescue finance, and direct lending.
* Work with tax director on fund structuring for and deal structuring for funds.
* Coordinate quarterly and annual RIC compliance in conjunction with Big Four firm engaged to do significant compliance and consulting work and prepare returns
* Analysis of fund’s deal activity to determine when tax treatment/timing differs from GAAP books
* Calculation of monthly tax provision for corporate subsidiaries
* Minimum 4 years tax experience, with significant hedge fund and/or RIC experience
* CPA preferred
* Self-motivated and works well in team environment
* Strong written / oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Bright, self-motivated person interested in working in collegial and professional environment that rewards quality productivity
To apply for this position, please visit laterallink.com.