Wait until you see the kind of people who received this “whites only” fellowship from Columbia.
Is your law school one of the best in the world? Now you can find out!
Why do the ATL rankings look the way they do?
Although they didn’t make the finals, these videos were worth watching.
* Lat’s turning his serialized web fiction into a real live book, scheduled for publication in 2014. Congrats, Lat! [Supreme Ambitions]
* REMINDER: If you’re looking to enter the annual ATL Law Revue Video Contest, send us that submission by THURSDAY, APRIL 18, at 5:00 PM (Eastern time). That’s not a soft, law school deadline; it’s a hard, law firm deadline. [Above the Law]
* A reminder that yesterday’s events may be more aptly compared to the Atlanta Olympics bombing than 9/11, at least with regard to the targeting of a public event, regardless of the media’s inclinations. [Balloon-Juice]
* Employees around the country are wildly abusing Twitter’s new app, Vine, exposing themselves to retribution and disclosing confidential information. And I’m highly looking forward to the first “Biglaw associate abuses Vine” tip showing up in my inbox. [Connecticut Employment Law Blog]
* Congratulations CPAs! You’ve survived tax season and Broadway wants to punish reward you with free tickets to Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. [TaxProf Blog]
* Bear Lawyer comments on the Bitcoin debacle. [Bear Lawyer]
* Congratulations to NYU Law for winning its 5th Straight Deans’ Cup over Columbia on a last second play. I’ve been waiting for video of this ever since I learned that the game ended on a buzzer beating 3-pointer when an unknown NYU student informed me of it on the subway platform that night. Well, now we have our video and it is highlight worthy….
Please advise three more prospective law students on where they should go. They’ve gotten into some great schools, but greatness isn’t cheap.
Legal Eagle Wedding Watch returns after a winter hiatus. Let’s check out three noteworthy couples from the colder months.
Believe it or not, there are some surprises in the top 10 of this list!
Meet the new dean of the New York University School of Law.
A friend of Cynthia Wachenheim, the lawyer who jumped to her death while cradling her baby, speaks up in her defense.
|Financial Aid Advising||B+||A-|
|Total Investment ?||$288,597|