Which law schools’ alumni have the worst views of their alma maters? Let’s find out!
* The Village Voice is stepping away from Backpage due to its ties to sex trafficking. “This so unfair! Everyone loves online prostitution!,” said no one ever (okay fine, a lot of people probably say that). [paidContent]
* Cybersecurity, drones, and smackdowns, oh my! [Lawfare]
* Right now, millions of taxpayer dollars fund legal scholarship. Considering how expensive law review articles seem to be, it’d be nice if law professors could techcite their own material before turning it over to law review peons associate staff members for further review. [PrawfsBlawg]
* We actually needed 25 volumes of things you can’t do on a plane? Apparently common sense is a relic these days. [Legal Blog Watch]
* Should you go to law school? That’s apparently the question on everyone’s mind, so Professor Deborah Merritt of Ohio State Law and Kyle McEntee of Law School Transparency are here to help you out. [NerdWallet]
* Wherein the five worst law partners known are discussed. Oh, whatever, partners should be able to act however they want to anyone. [Greedy Associates / FindLaw]
Are you a “dullard” if you can’t open your locker during law school?
Our final installment of the Bar Review Diaries. Where are Andrew, Jeanette, and Nathan going next?
How did our Bar Review Diarists feel about the bar exam?
Our Bar Review Diarists are rounding the home stretch…
With just two weeks until the Bar Exam, our diarists struggle to maintain their sanity.
Our Bar Review Diarists are rounding the home stretch, and they are working hard to not let things go off the rails…
Our Bar Review Diarists are are getting advice from strangers, navigating a never-ending parade of graduation parties, and starting to see hallucinations of bar exam questions in real life situations…
Our Bar Review Diarists are getting into the thick of studying. And things are still pretty dull. So what do they do to shake up the dust?
|Financial Aid Advising||A+||A|
|Tuition||$27,886 / $42,836|
|Total Investment ?||$179,233 / $236,087|