For your information, law school is not a matchmaking service.
* Not a Victoria’s Secret angel’s fantasy: being sued for $3.3 million. [Fashionista]
* Should a widow be able to extract sperm from the body of her husband, who recently committed suicide, so she can have a child with him? Some thoughts from Professor Glenn Cohen of Harvard Law. [Bill of Health]
* Speaking of suicide, controversy over the prosecution of the late Aaron Swartz rages on. [How Appealing and Instapundit]
* Professor Ann Althouse isn’t a fan of the “if we can save one life” argument for gun control. [Althouse]
* I don’t know anything about football, but even I chuckled at this. [Life in Biglaw]
* ‘Tis the season… for replacing law school deans. Congratulations to Michael Hunter Schwartz, the new dean at Arkansas – Little Rock. [Faculty Lounge]
After the jump, Elie challenges Mike Bloomberg to make him skinny….
Elie also discusses the hot issue of the day, gun control, on HuffPost Live:
When it comes to law school, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Sometimes you need to take a risk in order to reap the rewards.
|Practical/Clinical Training||Insufficient Data||B|
|Career Counseling||Insufficient Data||C+|
|Financial Aid Advising||Insufficient Data||B+|
|Social Life||Insufficient Data||A-|
|Total Investment ?||$105,937 / $153,835|