Defenses, or excuses? Persuasive, or not?
* Same-sex couple says their Eagle Scout badges helped prepare them for marriage. I don’t remember badges for nagging incessantly and dealing with your goddamned mother-in-law. [The Atlantic]
* The British legal system: Now with more farting! [Legal Cheek]
* #wheninlawschool and the cast of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia comment on the 3L job market. [#wheninlawschool]
* Out in Michigan, Judge Wade McCree is suspended with pay in escrow. Say it ain’t so? He’s had such a sterling reputation before this. [My Fox Detroit]
* Because “You’ve Barely Gotten Anywhere” doesn’t have the same ring of female empowerment. [The Careerist]
* You may think there wasn’t more to say about University of Denver dean Martin Katz’s bogus plea for more students. But you’d be wrong. [Lawyers, Guns & Money]
* A pretty good description of American reactions to the drone strike memo. [The Onion]
* The woman who flipped off a judge has apologized. [NBC Miami]
* And Elie just sent me this one: “Sometimes, illegal hackers reveal something so beautiful they cannot be charged with a crime.” [Free Beacon]
Law schools are now specifically trying to entice people who are incapable of doing basic math.
|Practical/Clinical Training||A-||Insufficient Data|
|Career Counseling||B+||Insufficient Data|
|Financial Aid Advising||B+||Insufficient Data|
|Social Life||B||Insufficient Data|
|Total Investment ?||$208,407|