Alexandra Marchuk isn’t taking the Faruqi & Faruqi counterclaims lying down. Here’s her vigorous response.
A look at the law schools of the South, based on our ATL Insider Survey.
Believe it or not, there are some surprises in the top 10 of this list!
Nobody puts Juan Monteverde in the corner. A boutique law firm and one of its partners hit back — hard — against an ex-associate’s salacious allegations.
She knows how to BE AGGRESSIVE, B-E AGGRESSIVE, B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E inside of a courtroom.
If these allegations are true, this is a very sad and ugly story.
A review of the legal education and experience of the incoming freshman class of Congress
* Stop drinking the FCPA Kool-Aid. Kool-Aid doesn’t even taste good anyway. Unless you add booze. But I digress. [FCPA Professor]
* Is it illegal to lie on Twitter? Some thoughts from Professor Eugene Volokh. [Volokh Conspiracy]
* So you wanna get published in a law review, huh? Well, check this out, young padawan. [Prawfsblog]
* Who are the top employment lawyers in America? [eBossWatch]
* The ABA and New York Law School are butting heads on how to deal with time lost due to Sandy. [Legal As She Is Spoke via Constitutional Daily]
* Lat is giving a talk at Vanderbilt Law School tomorrow. It’s open to the public and free, just like the pizza (but if you take the pizza, you have to stay for the event). [Vanderbilt Law School]
A former administrator at Vanderbilt Law School just got a hefty sentence after pleading guilty to theft and statutory rape. His boyfriend got sentenced too. How much time did they get, and what are some of the salacious allegations?
We’re going to reveal the people’s choice for the 15th and final spot in legal academia’s most exclusive club, as well as arguments for and against each of the contenders….
|Financial Aid Advising||A||A-|
|Total Investment ?||$254,858|