Whether you’re fresh off the bar exam or hitting your stride after hanging a shingle a few years ago, one thing’s for certain: independent attorneys who start a solo or small-law practice live with a certain amount of stress.
Non-attorneys would think the stress comes from preparing for a big trial, deposing a hostile witness, or crafting the perfect contract for a picky client.
But that’s nothing compared to the constant, nagging, real-life kind, the kind you get from the day-to-day grind of being a law-abiding attorney.
Specifically, stress from:
- Not answering client calls because you don’t have time right now to research their case and give them updates.
- Failing to back up your hard drive that has everything (literally everything) on it, just after you see the “blue screen of death.”
- Uncertainty over whether or not your new client is really, for sure, unconnected to any of your other clients.
- The potential that your court date was moved and you forgot to record it.
- Lagging on invoicing clients because you’re not 100% sure you’ve logged their billables properly.
Finally: An Easy Way to Take Charge of Your Law Practice
These and other reasons explain why LexisNexis Firm Manager practice management software is a much-needed antidote to your constant lawyerly pressures.
Web-based, secure, and rebuilt from the ground up especially for—and with input from—independent attorneys, it sweats the small stuff so you don’t have to, with time- and sanity-saving features that give you:
- Your law practice, online
- Better calendar control
- Enhanced time & expense capture
- Secure document sharing
- Better-captured billables
- Easier invoicing
- Free setup and 24/7 support
Try it Free for 30 Days and Get a Free “Survival Guide”
Above the Law readers can sign up for a free 30-day trial and get a free “Survival Guide for the Independent Attorney,” featuring tips and insights from solo and small-firm attorneys who’ve built thriving practices.
So, unless you enjoy long sleepless nights and spending more time at the office than you need to, sign up now for a free 30-day trial!