* 5 reasons why Northwestern football won’t really unionize. [The Legal Blitz]
* Law grad who failed the bar arrested for claiming to be a lawyer. So much for Jimmy Malone’s advice… [Albany Times Union]
* This morning we wrote about a lawyer turned babysitter. Jane Genova has some thoughts on how this story can have a happy ending. [Law and More]
* This is why you don’t get tattoos. [The Independent]
* Sitting judge should be on “high” court — listed as president of three different pot-related businesses. [Las Vegas Law Blog]
* The Second Circuit is not pleased with the secrecy of the Obama administration. [The New Republic]
* Corporette launches a new motherhood newsletter. She’s looking for guest bloggers too if you’re passionate about these issues. [Corporette]
* Another argument for killing law school. [The Week]
* Kash Hill looks at a Loyola Law grad who hunts down revenge porn sites. [Forbes]
* Lorne Michaels has a new courtroom comedy webseries starring Bob Balaban. The first episode is embedded below…
Take heed before you apply to law school, lest you become a nanny with six figures of debt….
I became a lawyer without really understanding that the job cuts time off of your life. My work hours are long, I can’t see my family or friends, and I am constantly at the mercy of the partner or the client. On top of everything, at one point, I was paying 7% on my law school loans. […]
Babysitting a judge’s kid in chambers during business hours is normal, right?
Another babysitting job offer for law students, and this time it’s directed at top law students…
A babysitting gig that almost taunts the law students who will undoubtedly apply…
We reacted with horror when a law firm offered University of Texas law students the opportunity to be a “Legal Assistant/Nanny.” That one was crazy. So was the UCLA Law job posting seeking a chauffeur (to drive in Los Angeles traffic, no less). But these jobs were proffered during tougher times for the economy. Now […]