Here at Above the Law, we frequently publish stories about law students who have been accused of doing pretty bad things. Take, for example, the law students and recent law school graduates who have graced our pages in the past few months:
- Tammy Hsu (authored an arrogant blog and insulted her classmates)
- Stephen McDaniel (accused of murder and child pornography possession)
- Ilan Grapel (accused of being a spy by Egyptian authorities)
- Reema Bajaj (accused of prostitution)
- Johnathan Perkins (admitted to fabricating a tale of racial harassment by the police)
Enough with the law students gone bad. Today, we thought we’d change it up a little bit and bring you a story about a law student who did something good. Actually, this particular law student did something great.
On August 31, a law student rescued an orphaned baby. Who is this remarkable heroine and where does she go to school?