* Some law schools are thinking about reducing class sizes, but others are not. Said one dean, “People want to go to our school, and why should we say no?” [The Faculty Lounge]
* The fun coming out of the Seventh Circuit just doesn’t stop. Do you know what an “interrobang” is? [Volokh Conspiracy]
* Speaking of the “What What (In the Butt)” opinion, here’s some analysis from Professor Ann Althouse. [Althouse]
* Yeah, we know, we’re not supposed to give tax advice. So think of this as housing advice: if you earn $1 million or more, avoid living in a blue state. [TaxProf Blog]
* Free Winona Eggs Benedict! A New York City Council bill seeks to remove “unnecessary obstacles” to getting Sunday brunch. [City Room / New York Times]
* An Australian journalist’s thoughts on how to reform the Anglo-American legal system. [The Atlantic]
* Hmm…. should I look into buying the domain name david.lat? [Legal Blog Watch]
* How Dewey go through $43 million in six weeks? Is this like Brewster’s Millions or something? Discussion in this video….