Brian T. Fitzpatrick
* The law school ranking for the career-oriented: which law schools produce the most Biglaw partners? [TaxProf Blog]
* Uh oh. More students took the LSAT in February. The bubble begins anew. [LSAT Blog]
* The saddest part of this story is that it’s impossible to be surprised about it: the NYPD is going into the Wikipedia entries of Eric Garner, Amadou Diallo, Sean Bell, and other police brutality victims and making selective edits. [Colorlines]
* Judge throws out “Lebellus” cause of action. [Lowering the Bar]
* Most people understand the criminal justice system is broken. Fewer understand how busted the civil system is. [LFC 360]
Plaintiffs’ lawyers in class action cases: are they heroes, or villains? Do they make too much in fees, leaving the classes they represent high and dry? Or could it be argued that they make too little for the work that they do? Let’s discuss….