* Nothing demands a SWAT team like a 90-year-old woman. [Lowering the Bar]
* Not so much legal, but here’s Princeton Review’s ranking of the best and worst colleges. If you’re looking for hard liquor, head to Iowa City. [TaxProf Blog]
* Dewey know what Al Togut’s going to say about law firm bankruptcies. Yeah, I know, but we’re just going to keep riding this pun. [Forbes]
* Corruption in New Orleans? Hold on, I need a second to let this sink in. [The Times-Picayune]
* Be sure to come by on Wednesday to hear from a panel of general counsel about the transition to in-house work. [Above the Law]
* The CFPB is cracking down on debt-collecting law firms. So if you’re a bottom-feeder, the government is coming for you. [Gawker]
The New Jersey Bar Exam Results for the February 2015 bar exam were just released. If you passed, congratulations! However, if you were unsuccessful on this exam, don’t give up! We can help you. We offer the only bar review course designed specifically for those retaking the bar exam.