* Congress isn’t standing up to the Supreme Court as much as it used to. [SCOTUSblog]
* The Second Circuit really wants you to use a current email address. [Find Law]
* A bar exam for teachers? Why would we create a system that would make BAR/BRI more money? [Constitutional Daily]
* I kind of wish that everybody who offers an opinion on gun safety laws was required to have a law degree just so they could understand what’s actually being proposed. [Media Matters]
* Not that getting a bunch of constitutional lawyers together is a recipe for compromise on the Second Amendment. I just want people to know what’s being talked about. [Huffington Post]
* Stupid law firm slogan time! [Legal Cheek]
* Henry Blodget defends internet trolls everywhere. [The Awl]
Does legal education need to be reformed? If so, how? The New York Times solicited views from a panel of experts (including Above the Law’s own David Lat).
Kinney is currently running an exclusive search for an Asia GC role at a well known tech start-up company, based in Shenzhen. This company has received significant recent praise for their new smart phone device in leading medial outlets, such as the New York Times, TIME, Mashable, Wired, Yahoo, and Forbes, among others.