* Congress isn’t standing up to the Supreme Court as much as it used to. [SCOTUSblog]
* The Second Circuit really wants you to use a current email address. [Find Law]
* A bar exam for teachers? Why would we create a system that would make BAR/BRI more money? [Constitutional Daily]
* I kind of wish that everybody who offers an opinion on gun safety laws was required to have a law degree just so they could understand what’s actually being proposed. [Media Matters]
* Not that getting a bunch of constitutional lawyers together is a recipe for compromise on the Second Amendment. I just want people to know what’s being talked about. [Huffington Post]
* Stupid law firm slogan time! [Legal Cheek]
* Henry Blodget defends internet trolls everywhere. [The Awl]
Does legal education need to be reformed? If so, how? The New York Times solicited views from a panel of experts (including Above the Law’s own David Lat).