* Edward Snowden is still in Hong Kong. [Los Angeles Times]
* Obama is a fan of the ladies. [The Blog of the Legal Times]
* Well, if you don’t like what the Supreme Court is doing, you can still sit outside First Street and protest. I doubt it’ll have any effect whatsoever, but knock yourselves out. [National Law Journal]
* Speaking of the Supreme Court, things are still harder for minority law students. Not that such pesky things like facts should stop Chief Justice Roberts from feeling confident about telling us how to end racial discrimination in our time. [National Law Journal]
* As if the curse of Superman wasn’t bad enough, now he needs a lawyer. [Bloomberg Businessweek]
* Lionel Messi is as creative with his tax bill as he is on the pitch. [QZ]
ATL Academy For Private Practice Volume 1 – Getting Started offers a mix of deeply informed, sometimes contrarian, but always thoughtful insight into meeting the challenges of starting and optimizing your own practice. Click here to download.