Columnist Tamara Tabo asks: if Professor Lisa McElroy were a man, would observers be as quick to give the benefit of the doubt?
In just a couple of hours, you can learn how to approach your essays with much more confidence and be much better prepared to pass the bar exam. Professor Marino’s famous Essay Method has successfully helped thousands of bar takers and it can work for you, too! Click here to learn more about getting extra points on your […]
Here’s the argument in favor of investigating a law professor’s accidental discharge of pornography to her students.
* You’ve been served — via Facebook. How do you “Like” them apples? [New York Daily News]
* Making a federal — or at least state — case out of teaching yoga to schoolchildren. [ATL Redline]
* Bad idea: taking someone’s identity and accepting money on their behalf. (Or: the dangers of launching a startup without legal advice.) [Associate’s Mind]
* Also a bad idea (if the allegations are true, that is): a men-only golf retreat at a large law firm. [ABA Journal]
* “Sperm Donor Scandal Lawsuit: How One Man with Schizophrenia Allegedly Fathered 36 Children.” [People]
* Getting revenge on a revenge-porn magnate: an 18-year sentence for Kevin Christopher Bollaert. [Los Angeles Times]
* How can healthcare startups protect their intellectual property? [MedCity News]
* Debt-saddled law students love free stuff — so how about free membership in the ABA? [American Bar Association]
* In addition to our April 23 reception, I’ll also be doing an event on April 25 for Supreme Ambitions (affiliate link), to which you are all most cordially invited. [Seminary Co-Op Bookstore; Facebook]
This is a bit ridiculous, isn’t it?
Anthony Kennedy, Antonin Scalia, Barack Obama, Clarence Thomas, Elena Kagan, Fashion, Fashion Is Fun, Federal Judges, John Roberts, Merrick Garland, Neal Katyal, SCOTUS, SCOTUS Potential, Supreme Court
How will the Supreme Court affect President Obama, and how will President Obama affect the Supreme Court, as we enter the 44th president’s second term?