Another convert opens his eyes to the student loan crisis.
* Associates should assume that making partner is like rising up in a drug organization. And really, who wouldn’t want to work at New Jack LLP? [Litigation & Trial]
* Wait, Justice Souter has a “secret” Citizens United dissent? That sounds cool. Utterly useless, but pretty cool. [Slate]
* Signs that your firm is in trouble? How about if your firm name can be made into endless puns on ATL? I Cleary have one firm in my sights. [Greedy Associates]
* I always kind of picture Matt Taibbi stomping around outside of Goldman Sachs like Achilles standing outside of Troy yelling, “Hector.” [Rolling Stone]
* Isn’t it about time for Ashley Dupré to have sex with somebody else now? [Dealbreaker]
* You got to give it up to Chris Christie, the man does have a sense of humor…. Also cool, Cory Booker. [Video]