Litigation finance is a funding tool many companies are considering to help cover the fees and expenses related to major legal claims. We at Lake Whillans Litigation Finance have compiled a list of questions to help you determine if your client is a candidate for litigation finance.
* Edward Snowden is still in Hong Kong. [Los Angeles Times]
* Obama is a fan of the ladies. [The Blog of the Legal Times]
* Well, if you don’t like what the Supreme Court is doing, you can still sit outside First Street and protest. I doubt it’ll have any effect whatsoever, but knock yourselves out. [National Law Journal]
* Speaking of the Supreme Court, things are still harder for minority law students. Not that such pesky things like facts should stop Chief Justice Roberts from feeling confident about telling us how to end racial discrimination in our time. [National Law Journal]
* As if the curse of Superman wasn’t bad enough, now he needs a lawyer. [Bloomberg Businessweek]
* Lionel Messi is as creative with his tax bill as he is on the pitch. [QZ]
If the government isn’t going to be accountable to the Fourth Amendment, it’s going to end up being accountable to guys like Edward Snowden.