* There is life after a failed bar exam. Here’s how to make it through. [The Anxious Lawyer]
* Get the full breakdown of the results of the California bar exam. [Bar Exam Stats]
* “Mayor of Roanoke not racist, says Mayor of Roanoke,” and really, do you need a better source than that? [Lawyers, Guns and Money]
* Ugh, the discovery of employee text messages — it’s gonna get messy. [Law and More]
* Get some *free* CLE credit for an online session on legal project management. [Practical Law]
* It sucks, but being too busy really does make you better at your job. [Daily Lawyer Tips]
How does one play the E-Discovery game right? “Just winging it” is not an option. You need an Action Plan.
What is SharePoint, and how can it help you get organized?