Roll on Friday
* “Now everybody’s gonna know that you died scratching my balls.” [Roll On Friday]
* “Get these motherf***ing iguanas off my… wait, iguanas? That’s not cool. Maybe we should go with ‘snakes’ or something. Unless you like hotz-pacho.” — conversation I wish happened. [Legal Blog Watch]
* The counterclaim from this allegedly pervy lawyer is priceless. [Not-So Private Parts / Forbes]
* Look, every time a company loses a bunch of money doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. [WSJ Law Blog]
* I actually think that liberals care about property rights just as much as conservatives. It’s just that liberals don’t automatically assume that any use of eminent domain is inherently nefarious. [The Volokh Conspiracy]
* Wait, sometimes my order from Amazon gets delayed because somebody stole it at the post office? [Legal Juice]
* Everybody, let’s say welcome to another publication that has figured out recent law graduates are drowning in debt. [Salon]
In just a couple of hours, you can learn how to approach your essays with much more confidence and be much better prepared to pass the bar exam. Professor Marino’s famous Essay Method has successfully helped thousands of bar takers and it can work for you, too! Click here to learn more about getting extra points on your […]
What does it mean when a British lawyer has the letters “QC” after his name? What are the advantages to being designated a “Queen’s Counsel”? And what are the disadvantages of the QC system?
— A Parisian lawyer who knows the true meaning of work/life balance. Check out Roll on Friday to find out what firm this guy works for and to see his snazzy picture.