St. Louis Rams
* SLU Law clinic threatens to sue the city of St. Louis if they try and shell out public dollars to keep the Rams in town. I’d sue if I had to watch the Rams every week too. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
* How many law school applicants do we expect for the Fall? [The Faculty Lounge]
* The TL;DR here is that Elizabeth Wurtzel wants to be noticed. Double f**king newsflash. [Jezebel]
* A spirited debate on where the FISA court went wrong. The crux of the argument is [REDACTED]. [Lawfare]
* We’re not above telling the good stories from time to time. Like this kid who went from homeless to NYU Law grad. [Patch]
* Lawyer suspended for sexual conduct with a 17-year-old and blogging. Thankfully, not blogging about the sex. [Legal Profession Blog]
* Jeopardy! gets a legal response when it wanted a science answer. [YouTube]
Frankly, the question (answer?) is kind of bulls**t. Consent is something that gets legislated and I’ve seen Game of Thrones — those ages sound about right for that world. On the other hand, puberty is something that just happens. Unless you’re a gymnast.
ATL Academy For Private Practice Volume 1 – Getting Started offers a mix of deeply informed, sometimes contrarian, but always thoughtful insight into meeting the challenges of starting and optimizing your own practice. Click here to download.