* A true model of what political discourse should look like in this country: West Point cadets and Bard College students squared off in a debate over individuals’ right to privacy over national security concerns. [Huffington Post]
* The debate over bail reform in New York gets real, and some judges get angry. [Wise Law NY]
* Oof! Which Massachusetts law school saw a 14% drop in its bar passage rate? And other trends from the latest states to release its bar exam results. [Bar Exam Stats]
* Lawyers fighting the good fight, and standing up for your right to wear a pasta strainer over your head in your driver’s license photo. [Boston Globe]
* So it looks like the Supreme Court will be revisiting the reproductive choice rights set forth in Roe, but how did we get here? [RH Reality Check]
* Tom Hanks plays a lawyer that can predict the future. [Guile is Good]
In just a couple of hours, you can learn how to approach your essays with much more confidence and be much better prepared to pass the bar exam. Professor Marino’s famous Essay Method has successfully helped thousands of bar takers and it can work for you, too! Click here to learn more about getting extra points on your […]
Maybe this is why Garth Brooks more or less disappeared.