* In all the excitement of being back yesterday, I’d forgotten to note that TV’s Screech was arrested for allegedly stabbing a guy in Wisconsin. Mr. Belding is reportedly pissed. [ABC News]
* United Airlines is suing a 22-year-old for pointing out that they routinely rip-off passengers. Sounds… well, a lot like something United Airlines would do. [WGN]
* Boston law schools lose over a third of their enrollment. Except Harvard. Harvard’s doing just fine. [TaxProf Blog]
* President adopts a werewolf. There’s one important reason you haven’t seen this on Fox News yet. [Lowering the Bar]
* Want to test yourself with a Con Law final exam about Ebola? [Dorf on Law]
Don’t you just hate it when rude and inefficient airline administrators ruin your vacation by stranding you on the ski leg of your vacation in Aspen, causing you to almost miss your cruise leaving out of Florida? It’s so annoying to have to stay in a series of luxury hotels across the country because the […]
Justices of the Supreme Court are sort of royalty — or maybe even deities, gods, and goddesses who walk among us. Alas, it seems that two members of SCOTUS didn’t get the memo. They are comporting themselves in public in ways that are inconsistent with the dignity of the Article III judiciary….