* An analysis of Vijay Singh’s suit against the PGA. Any legal analysis that requires that much use of the phrase “deer antler spray” is worth it. [Sports Law Blog]
* The highest paid state employee by state. If you’re a lawyer, you want to live in Maine. [Deadspin]
* A visual representation of every Federalist Society event. [UChiLawGo]
* Cheez-Its are really, really good. [Legal Juice]
* “The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a bear cub with a gun. Or something.” [Bear Lawyer]
* Professor Nick Rosenkranz wonders if a 50/50 quota is appropriate to generate intellectual diversity at law schools since Harvard Law seems to think that gender diversity merits a 50/50 quota. The answer is no. Thanks for playing. [Volokh Conspiracy]
* And Elie went on Bloomberg to discuss our inaugural rankings, too….