* Hyper-competitive weekend warrior kills himself racing down a mountain path and his family is suing the internet start-up that makes an app that allows you to track your time against other users. Is anybody making an app to track really stupid lawsuits filed by bereaved family members who receive terrible legal advice during times of crisis? [Not-So Private Parts / Forbes]
* The Fast and the Furious Legal Edition: Executive of Privilege. [WSJ Law Blog]
* Bringing the billable hour to social media seems likely to make me cry. [Legal Cheek]
* Former SCOTUS clerks think the individual mandate is done for. [Wonkblog / Washington Post]
* Google threatens to bring the hammer down on YouTube to mp3 converter. [Torrent Freak]
* Maybe this is the kind of alcohol you can buy with prestige points. [Urban Daddy]
* The companies who will own the president if Romney wins. [USAToday]
Kinney is currently running an exclusive search for an Asia GC role at a well known tech start-up company, based in Shenzhen. This company has received significant recent praise for their new smart phone device in leading medial outlets, such as the New York Times, TIME, Mashable, Wired, Yahoo, and Forbes, among others.