Frank Marullo Jr.
* Two jurors excused in the Jodi Arias sentencing retrial. Those were the lucky ones who were able to never have to hear about this case again. [KFYI]
* Louisiana. Never stop being you. Longest sitting judge in the state temporarily removed from post pending investigation. [Times-Picayune]
* Alas, even Paul Clement couldn’t help poor Bobby Chen resuscitate his once abandoned Supreme Court case. And Bobby Chen’s argument wasn’t even as much as a lost cause as pretending the Affordable Care Act was unconstitutional. [Wall Street Journal]
* Hm. A lot of law blog content ends up suspiciously under someone else’s banner. [Associate’s Mind]
* Justice Don Willett is a Twitter superstar. Or should I say, @JusticeWillett. [KXAN]
* Hey guys, the New York Fed thinks this “student debt” thing is kind of a big deal. [TaxProf Blog]
* If you can make it to New Haven on Thursday, you can see David Lat and other panelists speak on “The Perils of Vine, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter: Legal Considerations of Social Media.” [CT Bar]
Shocking allegations against a former law clerk to a feeder judge and former Biglaw associate who graduated law school with a 4.0 and served as editor in chief of the law review.
Can you tell the difference between actual CLE courses and ones we’ve just made up? Take our challenge and find out! Whatever the nature of your practice, our friends at Knowledge in Practice can help you navigate your options and find the CLE that works for you.