Our camera is now emptied out. The last of our Fed Soc photos, after the jump.
(For ease of reference, the pictures are numbered; the numbers pick up from our last photo post.)
22. Ladies who lunch: Federalist Society “First Lady” Lori Meyer, wife of Society president Eugene Meyer, and Mrs. Dennis Jacobs, wife of Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs (Second Circuit), after the Fed Soc annual luncheon.
23. The Coliseum: It was in this function room that the conservative and libertarian gladiators did battle.
25. Josh Kleinfeld and Lawrence VanDyke, current clerks to the fabulous Judge Janice Rogers Brown (D.C. Circuit); J. Alexander Cooke, of Skadden Arps; and Timothy Schnabel, of WilmerHale.
Schnabel is a former clerk to Judge Brown. Cooke is the only non-JRB clerk in the photo — he clerked for another awesome jurist, Judge Morris Arnold (Eighth Circuit).
26. Smile if you’re an Article III judge! The Honorable Carlos Bea (Ninth Circuit).
27. Texas Solicitor General R. Ted Cruz; Gregory Jacob, Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy; Jennifer Koester Hardy, of Kirkland & Ellis; and Susanna Dokupil, assistant solicitor general for the great state of Texas.