* The DUI of an MD from UBS results in Bess Levin’s field trip to Beamers Cafe, “Stamford’s premier strip club.” [Dealbreaker]
* Georgetown law prof Patrick Glen: “[A] candidate who received his or her legal education [at a school other than Harvard or Yale] should lower their aspirations. They may very well attain a seat on a federal appellate court, or perhaps a state supreme court, but if past is prologue, they will have no hope of setting up an office in the Marble Palace.” [Economix]
* Speaking of law schools, if you’re thinking of going, this is the kind of analysis you should undertake. [Advise-In]
* An analysis of the Eleventh Circuit’s ruling in the appeal brought by Wesley Snipes. [White Collar Crime Prof Blog]
* Are BYU law students allowed to use the Harold B. Lee Library? It sounds pretty awesome — check out the video, a clever parody of this Old Spice commercial, AFTER THE JUMP….
Here’s the clip, via YouTube.