Ed. note: This post was compiled by one of our seven Morning Docket finalists. The finalists will be handling MD all week. As always, we welcome your thoughts in the comments.
* At Walmart you can save money and live better, except if you’re a woman. [New York Times]
* Surprisingly, bigger isn’t always better at Hooters. [WSJ Law Blog]
* California jury trials are slower than rush hour on the 405, but a new law might change that. [National Law Journal]
* It’s likely that Lindsay Lohan’s probation-mandated 12 steps will lead her back to her drug dealer. [Associated Press]
* Tiger’s divorce may have affected his golf, but you know his game is still in full swing. [New York Times
* I’m on a board, I’m on a board, SEC look at me ’cause I got proxy access to a board. [Wall Street Journal]