The Legal Technology Leadership Summit will be taking place in three weeks, from September 6 – 8, on Amelia Island, Florida. Rooms are still available at the Ritz-Carlton, and conference attendees will be able to take advantage of our special rate at the hotel for just $199 a night. This extended offer EXPIRES TOMORROW, so take advantage of it soon.
If you’re interested in attending, check out the full agenda here, where you can see some of the conference highlights:
- The Dickie Scruggs Scandal
- IP Theft and Other Situations on the IP Exfiltration Spectrum
- Qualcomm Revisited: When Lawyers Face Discovery Sanctions
- The Social Media Revolution – How social media impacts corporation from compliance, risk management, RIM and e-discovery perspectives
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Estimation of Victim Age in Child Pornography and Child Sexual Exploitation Investigations
A special thanks to our generous Summit Ambassadors, who are making this event possible: Applied Discovery, Autonomy, Clearwell Systems (now a part of Symantec), Datacert, Dell, Ernst & Young, Falcon Discovery, FTI Technology, Guidance Software, Mitratech, Nextpoint, Nuix, Pangea3, Planet Data, ProSearch Strategies, QuisLex, Recommind, Robert Half eDiscovery Services, TCDI, Valora Technologies, and WestlawNext.
Click here to register for the conference. We look forward to seeing you there.
UPDATE (7 PM): We have just received approval for Texas CLE credit. So for those of you keeping track, the Legal Technology Leadership Summit now offers CLE for Alabama, California, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Texas.