* I wish I had a government job like working for the SEC or something. Not only would I have had today off, but I could also be grossly incompetent without any accountability. [NPR]
Ponder that while we get to the rest of the links….
* Man, I hope none of you had the MF Global account. [Net Net / CNBC]
* The DA who didn’t prosecute Penn State’s Jerry Sandusky is still dead. [ABA Journal]
* The New Jersey Supreme Court will make its own decision on the pensions available to New Jersey judges. [WSJ Law Blog]
* Is there any way for teens to pull off a prank without risking jail? [Legal Talk Network]
* I’m just dismayed by how goddamn old and out of touch everybody on the Supreme Court is. It’s cute, in a “grandma listening to a rap song” kind of way, until you remember that these nine people have a lot of say over the definition of freedom in America. [DC Dicta]
* In the amended complaint against Cooley Law School, I’m cited! [Constitutional Daily]