* Why wouldn’t you wear specs in court? Ladies love smart dudes. And smart dudes don’t kill people. [Washington Post]
* Vodka? Good. Rape? Bad. Selling vodka with advertising that implies rape? Also bad. Modeling for the part of the victim in said ad? $$$. [KTLA]
* Did Cafe Press take down all its Trayvon Martin gear because of IP concerns or just because the company is scared of controversy?
Whatever. I just want to know the status of the guy with the P**** A** Cracker shirt. [Yahoo!]
* I can understand not wanting to pay alimony. But saying you are broke because you only make a million or two every year is probably not the best way to avoid handing over lots of money to your soon-to-be ex-wife. [Dealbreaker]
* I was sittin’, writin’, wishin’, you believed in journalism. Then maybe you’d learn the rules. But lord knows that this world is cruel. I know the truth, I’m a blogger too. But your tumblr doesn’t mean that I’m just like you. [Legal Satyricon]
* A Bengals cheerleader/high school teacher sues a blogger for defamation because he claims she sleeps around and has STDs. Later, the chearleader gets in trouble with the law for allegedly sleeping with a minor. It would be a fun time to be that blogger right now. [Not-So-Private Parts / Forbes]
* A video interview with Justice Anthony Kennedy, in which he explains why he doesn’t get nervous about the specter of deciding the biggest court case in a decade. Unfortunately, his explanation makes me quite nervous instead. [C-SPAN]