There were many excellent submissions. Let’s review and vote on the eight finalists….
Thanks to everyone who submitted a meme (either in the comments or by email). Given the strong entries — the field was as rich as a D&L partner guarantee — narrowing things down was difficult.
Here are the eight that, in our subjective opinion, deserve a corner office on the 43rd floor:
C. Face Palm
E. Good Guy
Please vote for your favorite Dewey Meme in our poll, which will be open through WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, at 11:59 PM (Eastern time).
Which is the best Dewey & LeBoeuf meme?
- A. Condescending Wonka (26%, 254 Votes)
- B. Bad Luck Brian (19%, 186 Votes)
- D. The Most Interesting Man in the World (15%, 144 Votes)
- F. Inception (14%, 136 Votes)
- C. Face Palm (13%, 130 Votes)
- G. Scumbag Steve (7%, 65 Votes)
- E. Good Guy (3%, 29 Votes)
- H. Compassionate Shark Friend (3%, 29 Votes)
Total Voters: 973
Earlier: Dewey Have A Meme Contest For You!
ATL’s ‘Lawyer Meme’ Contest: The Winner
ATL’s ‘Lawyer Meme’ Contest: The Finalists
Seeking Submissions for ATL’s ‘Lawyer Meme’ Contest
Dewey Have Cause for Rejoicing? Some Strange and Humorous Reactions to a Law Firm’s Fall