On Friday, we asked readers to submit fun hashtags for the ABA’s commitment to provide its members with cheap wine. Or at least with cheap, personally branded wine to give clients eager to drink cut rate wine with the label of a cut rate law firm.
So some of you took to the Hashtag War format we modeled on @Midnight. Check out the finalists for this Hashtag War and see if you agree….
Some people didn’t submit their entries via Twitter. Well, I run this thing like Judge Easterbrook and his typography: learn to follow directions, people. We’re not running a charity here.
Here’s the poll.
What's your favorite Biglaw wine?
- E. Proskauer Rosé (42%, 142 Votes)
- G. Haynes & Boone's Farm (36%, 124 Votes)
- D. Riesling & Spalding (7%, 25 Votes)
- B. Arnot & Porter (5%, 18 Votes)
- C. PinO'Melveny & Myers (4%, 15 Votes)
- F. McDermott Will & Emeritage (4%, 13 Votes)
- A. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosato (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 341
Please vote for your favorite Biglaw Wine in our poll, which will be open through THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern time). Thanks!