* Color me surprised: Amal Clooney is redefining the power suit. [Huffington Post]
* If you haven’t watched Mike Huckabee’s take on the instant Adele classic, “Hello,” you really should. If for no other reason than to see the former governor weigh in on whether he thinks Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen. [Mother Jones]
* Fordham Law professor Zephyr Teachout is running for Congress. You’ll remember the politically minded professor previously ran an unsuccessful campaign for governor. [New York Daily News]
* An adorably old 102-year-old British lawyer became the oldest to have his master’s conferred by Cambridge. [Legal Cheek]
* It is easy to get mad when things are unfair, but like momma used to say, “life isn’t fair,” and there is a lesson to be learned there. [Katz Justice]
* Has NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio lived up to his campaign promises? A detailed look. [City and State]
* Yes, even lawyers — heck, especially lawyers — need to be responsible for their own marketing. [Reboot Your Law Practice]
An aquatic look at which law firms’ alumni have the top spots at the largest U.S. law firms.
In just a couple of hours, you can learn how to approach your essays with much more confidence and be much better prepared to pass the bar exam. Professor Marino’s famous Essay Method has successfully helped thousands of bar takers and it can work for you, too! Click here to learn more about getting extra points on your […]
Alan Dershowitz, the prominent criminal defense lawyer and Harvard Law School professor, just purchased a Manhattan apartment. How fabulous is it? And how much did he pay for it?